Evaluate Energy launches new website
Evaluate Energy, our leading provider of timely and essential data to global Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy markets, has launched its new website.
Headquartered in London, Evaluate Energy specializes in the financials, operating metrics, M&A deals, hedging activity and capital spending of energy companies around the world. All its data is available via a web-based platform and the cloud.
The new website includes a range of free reports available for download.
Evaluate Energy’s team of experienced analysts provide a range of services:
Expedite competitive analysis.
- Powerful performance metrics examine cash-flow, debt, spending, hedged positions and operating costs.
- Benchmark your peers.
- Access full financial and operating data and market activity.
- Coverage includes hundreds of global Oil & Gas companies.
Track all M&A deals, upstream equity and debt raisings.
- Updated twice daily, our M&A database tracks every transaction globally.
- Learn who’s expanding, consolidating or restructuring in Oil and Gas.
- Access every Renewable Energy deal, including Wind, Hydro, Solar, Biomass and Landfill.
- Compare acquisition metrics. Includes farm-ins.
Fully integrated cloud solutions.
- Our cloud-based energy data can seamlessly integrate into your dashboards and financial models.
- Open access licensing gives you the most from the data. Applicable tools include AWS, Azure, Spotfire, Tableau and SAP.
- Our team of financial, ESG and asset experts are available to consult on investor presentations, financial modelling and per-asset assessments.